Monday, April 21, 2008

We are excited!

Well, it is going to be a very busy week for our family. Jamie and Ben go out of town to California tomorrow after work, leaving Grandma and Grandpa with one of their adorable granddaughters for an ENTIRE week! Needless to say we love to do some spoiling.


In addition, Grandpa will be leaving town on Wednesday... Finally some peace and QUIET for Grandma! ha ha! But he will be back just in time for the weekend to help paint our closets! (some wish that would be true, GPM doesn't paint!!!!!!!!)... Although we all wish we were boating instead of painting!


This whole blog idea is still new for us, so Jamie is pretty much running the show around here (like that's anything new!)! But it is still fun to get to share our days with the family we can't see... (meaning you Ryan, Carrie and Ava) We miss you guys and hope to get to come visit soon!


Anyway, Happy Monday!


- Grandma M


ha ha this is old... But still a classic!

2 comments:

Evan Jamie and Maddy said...

Enjoy your time with my child as I cry my way through the week!

= (

ha ha

Love you and thanks for all you do!!!

Ryan said...

If you can believe it I haven't gotten horribly sunburned yet...a miricle I think. If I keep this up I'll be nicely brozed in no time :)